Are you looking for an extreme sound that lets the engine scream? The new DBX45 is your answer. All new, from the leading innovator in American V-twin exhaust, Rinehart Racing is proud to introduce the DBX45 Slip-On mufflers. Built with a newly designed baffle, in our already popular 4.5” muffler body, this newest offering from Rinehart gives Milwaukee-Eight Touring bikes a much louder, head turning sound that is sure to get the heart pounding. The DBX45 is the perfect solution for riders who want to wake up the quiet M8 motor. You told us what you wanted and we’ve delivered.
- 4.5" slip-on mufflers for 2017 and later Harley Touring models.
- Proprietary baffle that’s engineered specifically to increase and enhance the sound of the M8 engine, while providing a free-flowing exhaust and the perfect amount of backpressure, unlocking both horsepower and torque
- Available in our 4.5” Muffler body, which gives your bike a louder, bass heavy tone that never sounds muffled or flat.
- Finished off with our popular Tradition end caps, this muffler has a look that is as big as its sound, and perfectly complements the style of the M8 Bagger
- 100% American made and backed with our Forever Warranty, guaranteeing the quality that Rinehart is known for the world over